Wednesday 31 October 2012

Automatically Post Blog Entries to Facebook Page

Previously I had posted a post about Importing Blog RSS Feed to Facebook Page which also will automatically update the Facebook page with your latest blog post by. However recently I tried the same method on other Facebook page and it won’t work. The import setting cannot find a valid RSS feed url from the blog URL that I entered. I don’t know the actual reason but suggest that might have been caused by some changes in Facebook the recent months. In this post I am suggesting 2 new method of automatically publish your blog post to Facebook page without you having to write your article URL on your page’s wall each time after updating your blog.
To not making this entry too long I will write only the 1st suggestion here and the 2nd suggestion in the next entry.
1. Using Networked Blogs Application

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP